Board of Education 1.00
Chapter 1 – Board of Education
To open the door to each Child’s Future
In pursuit of our mission, we provide a high quality education to prepare students to graduate college and career ready.
We ensure that all children achieve their highest potential by providing and fostering educational opportunities in a caring and safe environment. Our school community delivers a challenging, innovative, and progressive education. We empower our students to acquire and develop knowledge, skills, and talents while guiding them as they explore their unique abilities. We are passionate about academic excellence, committed to fostering positive citizenship, and dedicated to inspiring all students to succeed in school and life.
Our school district, which is the heart of our community, will work in partnership with students, teachers, families, civic, governmental, social and religious organizations and businesses to equip our students with academic, technological, and social skills. We create an environment where families feel welcome and share responsibility in the development of their children's educational success.
· Providing an exemplary instructional experience
· Utilization of a variety of appropriate methodologies and resources
· Recognition and accommodation of student differences
· Challenging students to problem solve and think critically
· Addressing social and emotional growth
We Believe That:
· Each student will experience and contribute to a safe and secure learning environment.
Adopted May 15, 2013
Revised and adopted November 17, 2014